IXcellerate Moscow South is our biggest project to date.
Across 14 ha (34 acres) of development space, we are setting out to build and unite four major data center facilities over the next few years. Once fully developed, the total power capacity of the campus will be up to 250 MW, ready to house over 17 000 racks. With IXcellerate Moscow South we are also doubling down on power efficiency and sustainability, aiming to deliver industry leading design PUE of 1.3.
The first phase of MOS5 data center is already commissioned and operational.
Customers of Moscow South will be able to join a diverse digital ecosystem of providers, cloud and technology companies, including IXcellerate’s own Internet exchange platform Eurasia Peering.
- Useful space: 18 500 m²
- Capacity: 4 700 racks
- Power: 69 MW
- 30 km south of IXcellerate Moscow North
- PCI DSS and ISO certificates
- 24/7/365 tech support in English and Russian
- Office and warehousing space
- SLA 99.982%
- Project PUE: <1.25
- Up to 20 kW load per rack
- Redundancy: 4/3 (UPS and diesel generators)
- Cooling redundancy: N+1
- Cool and hot aisles
- In-row cooling
- 6 levels of physical security
- 24/7 dedicated onsite security team
- Non-contact biometric access system/li>
- CCTV with motion detectors
- Airlocks, speed stiles, mantraps
- Strict access and authorization policies & procedures
- Access to over 50 telecom operators
- Multiple independent fiber Points of Entry
- Inter- and intra- data center connections
- Access to multiple IX platforms, including Eurasia Peering
- Telecom-Birzha (Cirex)
- Marafon (ex-Mastertel SPS)
- Eurasia Peering