We are proud to offer colocation at our new campus: IXcellerate Moscow South. It will unite several data centers across 34 acres (14 ha) starting with Moscow Five (MOS5). Once fully developed, the total power capacity of the campus will exceed 200 MW, ready to house over 20,000 racks. The first phase with 1,200 racks is slated for commissioning in Q3/Q4 2021.
MOS 5 and other on-campus facilities will be built to accommodate high-load servers and infrastructure for ultra high power density computing in accordance with the Tier III reliability level, and enhance customer experience by providing access to extensive office, meeting, event and project space.
With IXcellerate Moscow South we are putting extra focus on sustainability. During construction, it is planned to use the best energy-efficient engineering solutions, including carbon embodiment and sustainability through procurement. By also investing in repurposing materials, IXcellerate aims to deliver industry leading design PUE of 1.2.
Combined with IXcellerate’s own Internet exchange platform Eurasia Peering, customers of the IXcellerate Moscow South campus will be able to connect to over 200 networks, enjoying access to a vast digital ecosystem of cloud and technology companies.
- Data centers: MOS5 (Q3/Q4 2021), MOS6, MOS7, MOS8
- Overall campus capacity (once fully developed): 20,000 rack spaces
- Hypercloud-ready infrastructure
- Carrier- and cloud-neutral
- 30 km south of IXcellerate Moscow North
- ISO and PCI DSS certificates
- MOS5 Phase 1 total power: 20 MW
- 2N UPS power with 99.999% SLA
- Diverse power supply routes from city grid
- Centralized N+1 standby diesel generators
- Cooling redundancy: N+1
- Highly efficient cooling systems
- 6 levels of physical security
- 24/7 dedicated onsite security team
- Non-contact biometric access system/li>
- CCTV with motion detectors
- Airlocks, speed stiles, mantraps
- Strict access and authorization policies & procedures
- Access to over 50 telecom operators
- Multiple independent fiber Points of Entry
- Inter- and intra- data center connections
- Access to multiple IX platforms, including Eurasia Peering and MSK-IX