Moscow, Bersenevskaya Embankment, 6, Center Digital October
Organised by IKS-MEDIA the forum will look at the engineering infrastructure role in the Russian data centre industry and will try to answer the following questions:
- Low PUE: is it really important?
- Who helps in data-center creation? Designer, consultant, system integrator, vendor?
- How to find area for data-center? Choice criterion
- Is modular data-center expensive or already not?
- DCIM – is it required?
- How to cut costs for upgrade?
- Failures: how to resist? What the prevention methods are more effective?
- Russian national DC standard – is it necessary or not? Could it help?
- How to build operation department?
- Where and how to find the ways for power consumption decreasing?
- Will be a place in Russia for alternative energy sources?
IXcellerate’s Vladimir Shetinin will present at the forum among other data centre industry pioneers like Greg Sherry, Alexander Martynuk etc.
Further details about the event can be found at: http://dcdeforum.ru/en/