At every end of November, #GivingTuesday or International Day of Charity takes place. In more than 100 countries around the world, millions of people tell about their help, and non-profit organizations and businesses unite in social actions this day.
The good deeds tradition has long been the part of IXcellerate DNA and corporate culture. We help those who need support the most.
- We helped to purchase the necessary school supplies, uniforms and shoes for the Pervomaisky Orphanage kids to get ready for school.
- Our company has been cooperating with the Sozidanie Charitable Foundation since 2017, acting as the scholarship donor for the gifted children from low-income families, living in Russian regions. IXcellerate employees are in touch with these scholars may advise them on interesting books and articles, motivate them to new successes and receive kind letters where children talk about their achievements. Many of our scholarship holders finish school with medals and are already studying at universities.
- We also run student DC tours and talk about the data industry, as well as showing the inside data center work.
- IXcellerate partnered with WWF to preserve the primeval forest in Primorsky Krai together and also supported initiatives to protect the Amur tigers and snow leopards population.
- This is not the first year we are joining the “Paper Turner” project to hand over wastepaper and save trees from being cut down.
- Our team regularly participates in the “Tail Cup” events, supports shelters and helps homeless animals whenever possible by finding families for the “tails” picked up on campus.
We believe the good deeds tradition will grow every year and unite like-minded people around them!
Let`s make the world kinder and better together!