Dear customers and visitors of IXcellerate data centers!
We inform you that in the period from October 28 to November 7 IXcellerate is prolonging its measures to combat the spread of COVID-19.
As the number of daily infections and death cases in Moscow is, unfortunately, growing, we consider it necessary to continue upholding the preventive measures and government recommendations, including those aimed at minimizing social contacts. Human safety and minimization of business disruptions are top priorities for us, so we ask you for patience and understanding.
Please note that the following admission and work permit guidelines are in force:
- Access request must be opened via Zendesk client portal
- Delivery request must be opened no less than 24 hours ahead of the visit
- All Visitors of IXcellerate Data Centers should always be wearing medical masks when on IXcellerate premises
- All Visitors of IXcellerate Data Centers must take a thermometry check upon entering and receive a special bracelet. Please wear it at all times.
- All Visitors of IXcellerate Data Centers should maintain social distance of no less than 1.5 m and follow special floor markings in public areas
- In case of equipment delivery, all the accompaniying personnel (the driver, shipping agents and unloaders) too should wear medical masks and pass a thermometry check
If you have questions or want to suggest additional safety measures, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours, IXcellerate team